Sunday, January 30, 2011

skyndafynda



love the maxi dress cuz' it's very very long. w a pair of incredible high heels and colored lips you'll look stunning in it.. or when it gets warmer u can walk around wearing a pair of sandals and a strawhat. both for dressing up and down. speaking of dressing up and down, i can't wait for elin klings collection to be released, i want the dress..and the clutch... and the white wide pants. hope i can get them as an early bday gift from my peeps! love it!

black top w shoulder pads from monki, 20:-
darkblue maxi dress, 60:- weekday
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Some of the pictures featured on my blog belong to their respective owners. I do not claim the right to the photos on my site unless stated otherwise. If you see your picture featured and don't want it to be, let me know and I will take it down right away.