Monday, June 28, 2010

grandpa













when we strolled around in gothenburg, trying to find some vintage things, we found a new clothing store named grandpa and they invited us to their opening party the same evening. we took our classmate Arman with us and checked it out. a very beautiful store w loads of cool stuff. and the event was really nice. there's two stores located here in sthlm also.. one on söder and one on fridhemsgatan.

when the mingling was over we grabbed something to drink. as you can see i'm having alot of fun.

and I love the trenchcoat aless was trying on, if it could only be a little bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Some of the pictures featured on my blog belong to their respective owners. I do not claim the right to the photos on my site unless stated otherwise. If you see your picture featured and don't want it to be, let me know and I will take it down right away.